An Independent Family-Owned Newspaper
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Subscribe to our RSS News Feed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For the Cornish Times
Competitions and Offers
1. No employees of Tindle Newspapers Ltd or any company associated with a particular competition, promotion, or game, or any member of their close family may enter.
2. Unless otherwise specified, all entries must be submitted using the entry form(s) printed in the Cornish Times. No photocopies will be accepted.
3. Prizes are as stated and no alternative, cash or otherwise are available.
4. All entries must be received by the closing date as published in the Cornish Times.
5. Tindle Newspapers Ltd accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
6. Publicity may be given to any competition winners and/or entrants and their names and/or photographs printed in the Cornish Times.
7. The determination and decision of the Editor on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The editor reserves the right in absolute discretion to disqualify any entry competitors, or nominee, add to, or write any rules, or to cancel the whole or part of any competition, game or promotion at any stage without prior notification.
8. In the event of more than one correct entry being received the Editor’s decision on the tiebreaker questions will decide the winner(s) of any competition, game or promotion.
9. The the Cornish Times offers prizes on behalf of an associated company these prizes are provided in their entirety by these associated companies. The Cornish Times cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide prizes as specified and all enquiries in reference to such prizes will be referred to the associated companies.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Written parental/guardian consent is required where a promotion states that participants may be under the age of 18.
11. Any closing date for entries and/or rules of play which are published as part of any competition, promotion or game form part of the rules for entry of that competition, promotion or game.
12. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
13. No purchase/payment is require unless stated.
14. Copies of competition entry forms and tokens are available (if applicable) from the Cornish Times, Webb’s House, Liskeard.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
ORDERS for the insertion of advertisements in The Cornish Times are subject to the approval of the management who may refuse or alter any "copy". The Standard Conditions agreed between the Newspaper Society and the Institute of Prac- titioners in Advertising shall apply save that:
(i) The proprietors accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by an error or inaccuracy in the printing of any advertisement.
(ii) The proprietors shall not be liable for any loss caused by the failure of the advertisement to appear on any particular day, in any specified position or page or by its failure to appear at all, and they reserve the right to refuse to con- tinue its publication regardless of the terms and conditions of any order to contract.
(iii) No liability is accepted for any loss or dam- age alleged to arise through delay in for- warding replies to box numbers, however caused. Particulars of Conditions, will be supplied on request.
TRADES DESCRIPTION ACT 1968
All traders are reminded of the need to ensure that goods offered for sale by advertisements comply with all relevant provisions of the above mentioned act.
Sir Ray Tindle
Advertise with us
Something to sell?